- This event has passed.
NHS Population Health Management Conference 2022
2 November 2022
The Convenzis NHS Population Health Conference 2022 takes place in London on 2 November and is a timely platform for NHS professionals from across the sector to network and discusses PHM strategy and how it identifies healthcare inequalities and how we can overcome this area of concern.
Session key topics for NHS Population Health Management Conference:
- Delivering the aims of the NHS Long Term Plan
- Tackling health inequalities
- Data usage and outcomes
- Digitally enabled care pathways
- Integrating health and social care: best practice
- Leadership and management
Andi Orlowski is hosting a session at 14.25 on tackling health inequalities and using allocative efficiency (STAR) to tackle inequalities. Read the full conference programme and find out how to register.
FREE entry for NHS and Public Sector delegates.