The Health Economics Unit and NHS England will host an impactibility workshop during April 2021.
If you are an AphA Analysts member then we need your help and input at the workshop to discuss and develop the technical specification of the model.
The online workshop will take no longer than 90 minutes and the main topics of discussion include:
- Agree consensus for the term ‘impactibility’;
- Understand the need for an impactibility model in the NHS;
- Understand why impactibility models have not been built, yet;
- Understand potential challenges of building an impactibility model;
- Complete an options appraisal of potential approaches.
As part of the project we will publish the outputs of this workshop as a scientific paper with Imperial College London. Contributors to the workshop will be named collaborators on the publication. The workshop will be recorded, and materials created will be held securely on NHS servers for 12 months following publication.
We need your input so please don’t miss out on attending the workshop.
AphA members should contact firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 March 2021- places are limited.