- This event has passed.
NHS-R Community Conference 2022
16 November 2022 - 17 November 2022
The NHS-R Community promotes the use of R (+ other open source solutions eg Python) to health and care.
Join members of the Health Economics Unit team, including Santosh Kumar, Joseph Lillington, Andi Orlowski, David Sgorbati and Dr Yihan Xu as they present during the NHS R Community Conference 2022 on 16 and 17 November 2022.
The main conference is a hybrid conference with the opportunity to join in person at Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham or to join online via Zoom.
This year the conference includes a Python stream on 17 November, and is available for those joining the NHS-R conference in-person and also an option to join online.
Registration: NHS-R Conference 2022
Please register for each day separately:
- Day 1: 16th November – join in person (at Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham)
- Day 2: 17th November (Including Python Track) – join in person (at Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham)
- Day 1: 16th November – join on-line
- Day 2: 17th November – join on-line
- Day 2: Python Track: 17th November – join on-line