The Health Economics Unit is looking for both new full time team members and temporary contractors to join us in delivering informed insights to shape the future of health and care.
As well as recruiting for a new Senior Health Economist, we’re seeking passionate and professional temporary contractors to work with us this January, on a range of exciting projects. We’re looking for support with:
- Client engagement – working with clients to determine the problem they would like to solve (decision context)
- Supporting the delivery of health economics services to both public and private sectors
- Gathering/generating evidence to inform the adoption of innovations and to improve patient care in new hospitals
- Designing and developing transparent and user-friendly health economic models in Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA), Cost effectiveness Analysis (CEA), Cost Consequence Analysis (CCA) and Budget Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Developing logic models and economic evaluation frameworks performing economic evaluation of medicines and technologies such as medical devices and digital solutions
- Providing advice and quality assurance of health economic models – CBA, CEA, CCA and BIA along with other health economic analyses
- Supporting benefits management/ realisation – including identifying benefits of a new programme/ hospital, benefits measurements and calculations of economic impact of benefits.
For more information, and to offer your services, email Wayne Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.