The session was designed as a useful and informative introduction to PHM – perfect for those who need a reminder of what it is all about and is also a useful recap for those with more experience in this area. Here’s a summary of what the session covered:
- What is it?
- What’s the difference between PHM and Public Health?
- Why do it
- How do we do it? Brief coverage of methods
- Risk stratification
- Inequalities and data issues
- Feedback enquiry
- What have you been asked to do?
- Any topics / methods you’d like us to cover in more detail?
You can view and download the slide pack below, and for further information please do contact us.